9 Days of your long holiday in Thailand starts from the capital - Bangkok, And continues to end at the most beautiful island of Asia which is hidden in Thai's Bay - Koh Tao. During the travelling, you meet new experiences with the beautiful places, the different traditions of Thai, delicious local food, local art and the way local people live life.
Traveling, you can touch the local view along the way on Overnight Train, Minivan (as private for more comfortable as tourist) Ferry and Local Longtail boat . All the events can put more value in your life experience.
To make sure that your experience time will be run the right way, we have put the top service one CSO (Customer Service Officer) to stand by to service yours. He is a top man who will look after, arrange, solve any unexpected problems and be your consultant.
Before submitting the booking, we recommend you to see the following illustration and read the program.
Rope Bridge - Local Fruits Garden.
In the first hour you reach Thailand' Southern, you touch the local area of Surat Thani, You visit this fruit market in the garden by walking past the rope bridge which is covered by the safari river.
And your breakfast is served at the restaurant on the river side. Experience of how easy it is for local people living life. You will enjoy trying many kinds of fruits in the garden as well.
Market in Surat Thani Town.
San Chao Market is the night market of Surat Thani Province. It's considered as the most famous night market of this province. There are many unique shops on both sidewalks, they sell local food, fruits, artworks, handmade products etc. at a friendly price for the locals and tourists.
The people who come to Surat Thani, must not miss this market. It is "Shrine Market" in the other name because of the whole area of the market surrounding the Chinese shrine.
Khao Sok is the name of the biggest national park of Thailand's Southern. Khao Sok National Park is a nature reserve in Southern Thailand containing dense virgin jungle, tower-like limestone karst formations and the man made lake of Cheow Lan Dam. It's home to rare species such as the giant parasitic Rafflesia flowers, hornbill birds, Gibbons, Elephants, Lemurs, Red Bulls, Wild buffalos or Tigers etc.
The trip takes you to explore the park by elephant trekking, hiking trail and bamboo rafting along the Sok River.
Chiew Lan Lake
Cheow Lan Lake or Rajjaprabha is the official name located in Khao Sok National Park. It is considered to be the most gorgeous lake in Thailand. The lake is surrounded by the scenic nature around, the safari over the lake is the place for wildlife, the big lake is the residence of nature fishes. There are more than 10 rivers from the agent forest to the lake. It can be the rarest place in the world too.
Koh Phan Ngan
Koh Phan Ngan is one of the islands of Thailand's Bay. It's renowned for its monthly Full Moon Party on Rin beach. - Top place for the full moon party world. However, there are 14 beaches altogether on this natural island. All beaches were combined together by the surrounding island road. You enjoy exploring, swimming, relaxing and snorkeling everywhere on the island.
Koh Tao - Turtle Island
Koh Tao or Turtle island was considered to be the number 4 ranking of the world and number 1 of Asia that is the highest value island to reach.
Outstanding island with clear water, many white sandy beaches. All the beaches around the island are good for sunbathing, kayaking around and snorkeling with a million fishes.
Special outstanding points to see such as Turtles bay - snorkeling to see the family of turtles, Shark rock, Koh Nang Yuan or Coral garden are included in your program already.
"It is the real heaven of sunbathing and snorkeling lovers."
Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha Temple.
As you are stepping into the Grand Palace of Thailand it is the same stepping into a fairytale. The intricate details of the architecture and the vibrant colors of all buildings are breathtaking. The palace is a true testament to the rich history, arts, tradition and culture of Thai.
The temple of the Emerald Buddha is a must see place, with its stunning gold plated exterior and intricate carvings.
The palace grounds are vast and offer plenty of opportunities for exploring. It is very easy to get lost in the beauty of the grand Palace and forget about the outside world. This will truly be an unforgettable experience for you.
Wat Arun and Wat Poh.
Wat Arun temple is an important part of the Bangkok picture frame, The mix of Cambodian and Thai art, located in the town on the main riverside, makes stunning to everyone who has seen. The amazing pagoda and every component make it interesting. Yep, you will see this all area.
Wat Poh: The story about the unbelievably beautiful reclining Buddha in this temple is the high magnetic attraction - around the world travelers have been attracted to this temple. We will go to see how beautiful the monk is.?
|Program for Best South of Thailand 9 Days 8 Nights.
Day 1 "Welcome to Bangkok, Thailand."
|- Arrive at any time, your CSO (Customer Service Officer) group from Jc.Tour meets your team at the Airport with the flight time you have informed. And don't worry about late or earlier flights, your CSO is very flexible, and he can be contacted in 24 hours after your booking is confirmed.
- We need you to touch the world of backpackers on Khaosan Road. The road has a world class reputation for Backpacker tourist styles from around the world. (The Beach Film shooting here and tells story about this road in the film by Richard - starred by Leonardo DiCaprio)
- Your highly experienced local tour guide leads you to Khaosan Road, and leaves you to explore the buzzing travelers hub, check the lively bars, and dance parties that line the street. Try a bottle of Thai beer, Street food, and if you dare enough the deep fried scorpion or snake is quite delicacies
- Check In at Baan Noppawong hotel - located just 500 meters away from Khao San road.
Day 2 Bangkok- The capital of Thailand.
|07.00 am. Breakfast at the hotel (Included with the room for every day, along the trip)
- Tuk Tuk picks you up from the hotel. Your tour guide will show you Thailand's capital by checking out:
- Wat Arun, The unique temple of Bangkok, The history of the capital.
- The Grand Palace.
- Having lunch by going for street food crawl.
- Explore the canals tour.
|17.00 pm. Tour guide takes you to the train station.
- Boarding the overnight train.
- Night time on the train, Yes with a nice sleeping room.
Day 3 Surat Thani - Khao Sok.
|- Early morning, The new tour guide from Jc.Tour is waiting to welcome you at Pun-Pin Train Station of Surat Thani Province.
- Breakfast at the local restaurant of ThepPitak Community. The place you can enjoy walking passing the swaying bridge into the fruit garden to see the morning life of local people.
- Later on, the tour guide leads you to meet the real nature of Khao Sok National Park - the river passes the safari.
- You can go swimming in the natural river, do hiking, and walk to explore the very interesting jungle, there are many points of natural beauty. Take a lot of different photos.
- Check in the "The Rainforest Riverside Resort"
- Dinner amidst the sounds of the jungle.
Day 4 Khao Sok - Cheow Lan Lake
|07.00 am. Breakfast at the forest resort.
- The tour guide picks you up for Lake of Chiew Lan.
- Take a boat to sightseeing nature from the pier to the middle of Lake.
- Safari walk to see the wildlife and Strange limestone in the jungle cave.
|12.00 pm. Lunch at the floating restaurant.
- Check in the floating room, nice one for tonight, on the water, amid nature with fresh air.
- Use your afternoon time with kayaking to explore the jungle and meet the lakeside around.
|18.00 pm. Dinner as looking at the stars in the sky.
Day 5 Cheow Lan Lake - Koh Phangan
|07.00 am. Breakfast
- Leave the lake to the pier.
- The CSO - customer service officer, arranges the transfer by minivan to the ferry pier.
- After you have got the ticket from the officer, you take the ferry for about 3 Hours - cruise to Koh Phangan.
|14.30 pm. Check in at Koh Phangan,
- You stay in the Bungalow Style Room - Angkana Bungalows is on the beautiful beach. Yes, you come to this far island for the beach.
- Enjoy your time. Find out around the island and check out the dinner yourself for tonight.
Day 6 Koh Phangan.
|07.00 am. Breakfast at the hotel.
- Your CSO says hello at the resort, and shows you around the island for today.
- Separated Sea, walking on the sand bank to another small Island - Koh Mah.
- Koh Ma
- Bottle beach - the nice one on Koh Phangan.
|12:00 pm: Lunch at the beach restaurant.
- The Koh Raham - Magic point on Stone cape.
- Wooden bridge beside the beach. Sightseeing walking on the bridge to the lighthouse.
- 360 Degree Points of Koh Phangan.
|15:00 PM: Rin beach, the place for Full Moon Party on every full moon night. Normally, the beach is very nice and there is a little beach party every night.
- Back to your resort and free time, as well as find a good place for dinner yourself, there are many good local restaurants along the beach and a little island town.
Day 7 Koh Phanngan to Koh Tao
|07.00 am. Breakfast at the hotel.
- Check Out from the resort.
- Take the ferry to Koh Tao - The peaceful island or a laid-back island. This is the best for snorkeling.
- Arrival Koh Tao, the CSO of jctour-kohtao.com welcomes you and leads to the resort. "Coral Beach Resort." Keep your belongings at the resort.
- Take the longtail boat for really beautiful snorkeling points around the island tour
|12.00 pm: Stop for lunch on Koh Nang-Yuan. And discovery to the top.
- Snorkeling at the Turtles point - There are many sea turtles living in this bay. For sure you can see them.
|15.00 pm. Back to the resort, get in a nice room
- And the time for your leisure. You may walk out to see the beachside market where you can find good food for dinner yourself easily.
Day 8 Koh Tao and Surat Thani Town
|07.00 am. Breakfast.
|08.00 am. Your resort's beach can make snorkeling very fun. And you will enjoy millions of colorful fishes, turtles, black fins, sharks etc.
- The canoe boat prepared for you too. You may like to paddle out to check out the other next beaches.
|12.30 pm. Check out from the hotel.
- Take the ferry boat back to Chumphon.
|15.00 pm. The minivan and CSO from Jc.Tour picks you up and leads to Surathani Town.
- Check In at for one night of Surathani Town.
- Enjoy nightlight
Day 9 - Surathani Airport - Bangkok
|07.00 am. Breakfast.
|09.00 am. The CSO picks you up from the hotel to the Airport.
|"Jc.Tour Staff say farewell at the Airport.
|- Fly back to Bangkok.
If you love to customize as a personal favorite, just click to send your request.
- Train Ticket for Sleeping Room from Bangkok to Surat Thani.
- Air Ticket from Surat Thani to Bangkok.
- Accommodation - 4 Stars Hotel for 8 Nights.
- CSO (Customer Service Officer) And tour Guide for whole trips.
- Meals - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- All tour routes with equipment and all activities followed the program.
|1,850 USD/Person. (Double Room)
- Jc.Tour had registered for Tourism Company under the rule of Thailand Law: Both Outbound(31/01235) for around the world travel. Inbound(34/00235) for traveling in Thailand.
- The right registration can be checked, and you can check for Jc.Tour at http://www.tourism.go.th
Jc.Tour is the Top Responsible and Great Service in TripAdvisor Rank.
- Jc.Tour has been registering for Accident Insurance all around the world (Inbound: for travelling in Thailand and Outbound for around the world travelling). This makes sure that all the customers of JC Tour will be covered by Insurance in everywhere of the world they reach.
- Before, During and After the service, you can contact us 24 hours.
+66 89 5727603
+66 84 8053153